The schools have 5 core values which will guide its development towards the establishment of an international school in the global community.
- Excellence in all we do, with high expectations and academic success.
- Through hard work and perseverance, develop independent learners and individual fulfilment.
- Creating warm friendly relations with an emphasis on multiculturalism and a strong moral code of conduct acting with honesty, integrity and compassion.
- Serving and learning with the community.
- Providing a Healthy and Safe campus with respect for the environment.
Each of these values is embedded in the daily life of the schools, providing direction to the development of individual education. In this fashion the whole child is prepared to manage self, manage relationships and manage their own learning, work and performance.
The school is at the forefront of teaching KG – Y5 blending state of the art technology with sound pedagogy leading to active learning and pupil participation in the learning process.